All You Need To Sell More Books [Part One]
In this week’s episode of our podcast, my mom shares the formula she uses to help authors learn how to sell more books with less marketing. The formula: The Big Three + Platform-Specific Promotions. This week’s show is about the first part: The Big Three. If you’re trying to streamline your marketing system so you can spend more time writing, this show is for you. Share with a friend.
Show Notes & Links:
– “Less is more marketing” requires more attention to detail, laser-focused strategy, and requires you to let go of FOMO and the splatter method of marketing.
-You need The Big Three Platforms:
1. A professional website – what does a professional website look like?
2. An interactive email strategy-the ultimate email resource
3. A primary social media channel for engagement-the urge to engage on every social media channel is your biggest waste of time
Each of those three must have strategies to meet the Big Three Goals:
1. Discovery – find new readers.
2. Sales – lead readers to opportunities to buy your books.
3. Develop loyalty – strategies to turn your readers into raving word-of-mouth marketers.
Links: click ’em, they’re live: