Episode 61 - Writing For Love and Money With Sue Quinn
In this episode Chris interviews multiple genre author Sue Quinn about how to write for love and money. Also, they explore the process of shutting down Sue’s very popular Facebook and when to know when a group has outlived its purpose.
Show Notes & Links
In this episode you’ll hear:
- Authors can write for both love and money and how Sue does it.
- What are the upsides and downsides of writing multiple genres under one name?
- Why authors need to interact with both their fans and their peers.
- Why and how Sue closed her popular For Love and Money Facebook group.
- How resurrecting her blog helped Sue get more valuable information to her peers.
Chris’ Facebook page class is still available. Authors are loving it. Learn how to set up your author business page for maximum sales and engagement. See what authors are saying about the class here.